Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Sages Institute International

It's been a long time since Im not blogging.
I'm quite busy lately.
It little bit too late to post it but I wanna share about my school.
Now I'm studying at The Sages Institute Surabaya International.
I learn Culinary Arts & Gastronomical Science there.
Because It's International, so we study using English.
Its a good school, the room class is cozy, the kitchen is clean, overall It's great.


"Sages Logo"

"Sages Building"

I get a lot of new friends there. They are great and friendly. They come from other cities like Surabaya, Semarang, Jakarta, Bali, Banjarmasin, Malang, Jember and so on.
My class name is Tarragon Class. It's the name of a herb.






1 comment:

  1. Hello Sist!

    I hope you are still active in this blog, and I would like to have a personal contact with you. I have a lot of things that I would like to disscuss with you about the sages itself, I believe that you had graduated already...

    ReplyDelete