Friday, December 28, 2012

DEAR CLARA....

Today is 29th of December. It my best friend's 18th birthday. Her name is Clara Yunita, and people usually call her Clara.
She is a very kind and friendly girl.
She will not get mad easily. She is a kind of girl that doesn't like "neko-neko" or "nyentet". LOL! hahahahaha.

The first time I met Clara is when we were in Junior High School. She was very shy at the first time. I still remember that Clara had a small thin voice when she was in junior high school until me and my friends taught her how to scream. hahahahahaha.
My friends and I liked to talk loudly to Clara because she was kind of "lemot", used to.




Clara and I were in the same high school too.
I still remember, Clara and I liked to buy same accessories, and we would use it together in school.


She has been a good friend from me from the very first.
She never mad at me.
She is always there through my highs and lows. thank you for that.
She never leave me and she always support me in every single decision I choose.
She always says good things about me.
Thanks Clara, you have been a good friend for me. I feel really sorry, I can't be a good friend for you. I still like to mad at you or being rude to you.
I'm not really good in making a paragraph using beautiful words. Sorry for that.


when we still "alay"







I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
wish you all the best. keep being a blessing for people around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment